KITCHEN HACKS FOR LAZY PEOPLE
Check out the collection of kitchen hacks that will help you to speed up a cooking routine and learn surprising hacks that will change your life. We dont like to spend a lot of time on cooking thats why we share quick dessert recipes: quick cinnamon rolls in a cup, the right way to eat Choco-pie, baked bananas, cold dessert from yogurt. Here are the best kitchen hacks:
- Few drops of iodine will show if the mayonnaise you bought in the supermarket is natural
- Check out how to soften hard bread! Run the hard of bread under water and place into oven for 8 minutes. Then eat and enjoy!
- Freeze drops of yogurt to get a quick dessert
- Hull strawberries with drinking straws and add some Nutella. Now you have a quick dessert
- Microwave a tomato for 30 secs and you will peel it very quickly
- Watch our tutorial on how to make dry herbs at home. Wash herbs you like, cut and microwave for 60 secs. Now you have dry herbs and you don’t need to go to the store!
- Remove tiny eggshells with a piece of eggshell. The next time you crack an egg and there's a tiny piece of shell at the bottom, remove it quickly and efficiently with a bigger piece of the eggshell
- You may fry eggs in the ladle to make small portions
- Use a straw for perfect decoration for kids
- Check out best recipes of omelets for breakfast
- Cook cinnamon rolls in a cup. Prepare dough and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Roll up and put in a mug. Microwave for 90 seconds
Dont forget to share these lifehacks with your friends and share your favorite recipes in comments!
WEIRD BUT USEFUL CRAFTS
Here is an incredible collection of crafts that will surprise you! Did you know that you can make cool musical instruments at home?
Your kid will totally love cool homemade musical instruments made from a bowl, silicone gloves, straws, and even carrot! Follow our tutorial on how to make a flute from a carrot. Carefully follow our tutorial! Create maracas using an empty Kinder egg filled with beans and rice. One more awesome idea for kids is a gumball machine! Create a cute candy or gumball machine by your own hands or even your kids could make it. All you will need a small cola bottle, red plastic cups, glue, pushpin. This fun craft project that can be completed in only a few minutes, watch our tutorial!
We have a whole collection of painting tips to ease your life. You don't have to be a designer or have special skills to renew your room just in a couple of steps. Our projects are so easy that it won't require much effort to create a room of your dream. Recaulk a tub in a couple of easy steps: clean the area you need to fix, apply painters tape below and above the strip. Apply a bead of caulk in the space between the tape. Ready!
You will be surprised but you can make different crafts using a hot glue stick and drinking straws: create a colorful print on your t-shirt or decorate a boring shopping bag. Also, you can make a phone case using a hot glue gun. If you do't like long cords, transform a long cord into a coiled one that will take less place. Wrap the pencil with the cord and use a hairdryer. Create a stylish phone case in 1 minute using a balloon.
00:09 Cool crafts for your phone
01:48 Pillowcase with your photo
03:06 Creative way to decorate a t-shirt
07:47 Homemade musical instruments
05:45 Carrot flute
11:44 Wall painting tips
The saddest little sweetheart sat frozen in the road, her pain so intense she couldn't even drag herself to her mother. We brought her to the hospital expecting a fracture, but were delighted to discover that although her wound was really painful, her hip was sprained, not broken. A few days of rest, tasty food and lots of affection were just what the doctor ordered, and this love bug couldn't wait to be back on her feet so that she could start playing again.
18th March 2019
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7