TOTALLY CRAZY BEAUTY IDEAS
Hey, girls! You gonna love these beauty ideas you should try:
- Replace face primer with after shaving balm
- Use old sock and coffee to clean the shoes
- Repair broken eyeshadows with his perfume
- Did you know that you can get rid of pills on your clothing using a comb? Take a comb and lay your jacket on a flat surface. Gently shave upward with the razor in small strokes
- If you are at the gym and forgot flip flops at home, replace them with panty liners
- Pour micellar water on a panty liner and use it to remove makeup. Moreover, you can put it into a bag and save for a 1-day trip
- Stick panty liners to your t-shirt or sports jacket to avoid sweat stains
- If you need a safe place for the money in your bag or during your trip – use a sanitary pad to hide money
- Make an ice pack from a panty liner if you have bumped into something
- Dont forget to use sanitary pads while wearing leggings
- If you want perfect red lips, Mix some peel-off mask with red food coloring. Apply the mixture on your lips using a lip brush. Let dry and remove. Now you have perfect red lips
- Use toilet seat cover to blot your oily skin
- Check out the tutorial of perfect makeup for your lips. You will learn how to plump your lips using a lip pencil
- Need a makeup fixer? You can easily make a makeup fixer at home: water, Aloe Vera gel, witch hazel, essential oil
- Mix baby shampoo, coconut oil and purified water to make a homemade face wash. Put cotton pads inside the glass jar and pour the liquid inside
- Create your very own lipstick palette: warm up coconut oil and mix with broken crayons
- Make delicious lipsticks and lip balms out of candies
- Use forks to curl your hair
BEAUTY TRICKS FOR ALL KINDS OF TROUBLES
Try our helpful beauty tricks we share today: check out a quick way to curl hair; make non-slipping socks; get rid of flyaways using a toothbrush and hairspray; make a makeup remover marker.
- Try a cool way of removing old nail polish from your nails. All you need is an empty jar and a kitchen sponge. You put the sponge in the jar, soak it with some nail polish remover, then press your fingers into the sponge one by one
- Remove ink stains with the use of milk
- We have a helpful lifehack on how to iron your shirt not using an iron. Pour the water in a pot and boil. After that use the flat bottom of the pot to iron your clothes
- If you left a red sock in a load of whites and all your t-shirts are pink now, dont panic as we have a perfect solution. Take a bucket with water, pour peroxide and soak your pink shirts for 10 minutes. Now they are white again
- Makeup remover marker is a comfortable way to the perfect and fast makeup. Take a bowl of water and remove a core part out of an old highlighter. Soak it in water until the color is gone. After that soak the core part in makeup remover. Return the core part to the highlighter and use it
- Use an activated carbon and coconut oil to make homemade eyeliner
- Do you need scrub for lips? You can make it at home – mix honey, olive oil and honey. Massage lips for 5 minutes and remove. Sugar is a natural and gentle exfoliant. Moreover, this scrub is very moisturizing
- Use salicylic acid to exfoliate your feet
- Dry mascara might be a huge problem but dont throw it away. Add several drops of lens solution
INEXPENSIVE RECIPES FOR CLEAR SKIN
Handmade soap is the best choice for those people who have sensitive skin or some allergies or prefer natural ingredients to chemicals. Moreover, soap making is a very satisfying process and hobby that will help you to relax and create cool and useful gifts for friends and family. And the best reason to make soap at home - handmade soap will cost you a penny. You can make soap using such natural ingredients like coconut oil, cocoa butter, honey, lavender oil, beeswax, honey and other. You will find various recipes of natural soap in our video.
No need to say that beautiful and clear skin requires a lot of effort and money to take care of. But beauty products may cost a lot and we prepared a collection of recipes from inexpensive ingredients that you can make at home. Need a mask for blackheads? Mix activated charcoal, gelatin, and hot water. Stir the mixture and apply. Garlic contains a lot of antioxidants and has an antibacterial effect and it’s the best tool to combat acne.
Hair loss is a real disaster and we have a perfect mask to stimulate hair growth. Mix baker's yeast, hot water, honey, oil, vodka, and yolk. Spray the mixture on hair. Dandruff is an annoying problem especially if you have dark hair. Try to make this effective mask: mix onion juice, coconut oil, and burdock oil.
Dark underarms are a real disaster in summer as they look really bad. We choose a natural approach to armpit lightening. So, try the next recipe: mix sea salt, baking soda, and hot water. Exfoliate armpits and you are ready for the beach!
00:20 Clogged pores?
01:33 Surprising use of garlic
01:46 How to lighten underarms
02:55 Hair growth recipe
06:15 Homemade soap
On this episode of Jurassic World Explorers, Coyote, Mark, and Mario team up with Jurassic World Franchise paleontologist Brian Switek, to take a look at the skeletal remains from some of the films most iconic dinosaurs. With the Chicago Field Museums Hall of Dinosaurs as their prehistoric themed backdrop, we travel from the Jurassic and into the Cretaceous, where ultimately the team gets an exclusive visit with SUE. Hailing as the biggest, best-preserved and most complete T-Rex skeleton ever unearthed, the team is granted special access to film the skeleton while its new exhibit is under construction. We are proud to announce that SUEs new exhibit within the museums Griffin Halls of Evolving Planet will officially be open to the public beginning Friday, December 21, 2018.
... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25